1. From the welcome page of the Aperian Global Learning Portal, click the button to the Inclusive Behaviors Inventory where it says "Start now"
2. On the My Groups page, click the Take Survey button.
(NOTE: If you don't see the Take Survey option, even though you received an invite to take the IBI, it's likely there's a mismatch between the email address you registered with and the email address your invitation was sent to. Check your invitation again and make sure you're using the same email address, or ask the person who invited you to send a new invite to the email address you've registered with.)
3. Over the next 8 pages of the survey, indicate for each survey item the extent to which you agree or disagree with each.
5. On the last 2 pages of the survey, you'll be asked to provide some demographic information. This doesn't affect your final report and is collected for survey consistency purposes only.
6. Upon completing the survey, your report will be emailed to you. On screen, you'll see a confirmation message and a button labeled Continue will take you back to the Welcome page. That page also has a Download link for your report, if you don't see the email in your inbox.