Once you have access to the GCI on the Aperian Global Learning Portal, you can purchase seats to pre-pay for your participants. This allows your participants to access the survey without needing to pay directly. To purchase seats, follow these instructions:
- From the My Groups page on the GCI, click Purchase Seats from the left-side navigation.
- Read through the information on this page. In the box next to, "How many would you like to purchase?" enter the number of seats you are purchasing. Click Continue.
- On the next page, confirm the number of seats being purchased and the total amount of the purchase. (If necessary, click the Make Changes button to edit your order.)
- When you are ready to purchase, enter your credit card information and billing information in the available fields OR log in to your Paypal account for payment. Confirm that all your information is entered correctly.
- Review the License and Services agreement, and click the I Accept checkbox, and click Continue.
- Click Continue on the popup message to confirm the payment, or click Cancel if you need to make any changes to your purchase.
- On the next page, you will see a confirmation of your payment and the number of GCI seats purchased. You will also receive an email including the details of the purchase.
- When you return to the My Groups page, your account will reflect the number of GCI seats just purchased. For example, you will see, "You have XX regular use seat(s) available for this tool."