Welcome to the IBI!
Here are instructions to create an account and access the IBI. Even if you already have an account with Aperian Global, you will still need to follow these steps.
- To access the IBI, go to https://learning.aperianglobal.com/register/?regcode=IBIGroup to register.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Confirm that your email address is entered correctly, and that you are being registered into "Inclusive Behaviors Inventory (IBI) Group." Click Continue.
- If you have previously accessed the Aperian Global Learning Portal, you will see a message saying that your registration is complete. You can log in with your email address and password.
- You will receive an email message to verify your email address. From the verification email, click the activation link to complete your registration.
- Enter your first name, last name, and create a password. Click Continue, and log in to the site.
ACCESSING THE IBI
Once you're logged in, click the "Start now" button to launch the IBI.
Then you'll select the "Create and Manage Survey Groups" / Group Administrator option to continue to the My Groups dashboard.