It is not necessary to customize the email invitations that will be sent to the members of your IBI group. However, if you wish to include some customized information, follow these instructions:
- On the Preview Email Invitations page, which can be accessed when creating a new group or editing an existing group, you will see a text editor with the standard email invitation text.
- You can change any of the text in the email except for the text within the asterisk (*) marks. These are variables which the system will populate with information you have entered elsewhere. This text includes:
- *Individual Name*
- *Group Name*
- *Survey End Date*
- Registration URL: While it does not have asterisks around it, you should also not change the registration URL listed in step 1. This is how your group members will access the tool.
- Other than these sections, you can add or change the text. To do so, click within the text editor and start typing your new text.
- Once the text is added, click Save and Continue. Click Continue on the popup message to confirm the changes.
- On the Send Invitations page, select the group members and click Send Email Invitations.