Welcome to the GCI!
As a GCI administrator, Aperian Global will take the first steps to set up administrative access for you. As part of this process, you will be automatically enrolled in a test group. Here are instructions to access your account.
- First, you will receive an email from email@example.com informing you of your administrator status. The subject line of the email will begin, "You are invited to be an administrator for Global Competencies Inventory (GCI)..."
- To access the GCI, click the link in the email to take you to the application.
- On the resulting page, enter your email address and click Continue.
- Confirm that your email address is entered correctly, and that you are being registered into The Kozai Group, GCI. Click Continue.
- If you have previously accessed the Aperian Global Learning Portal, you will see a message saying that your registration is complete. You can log in with your email address and password and skip to Step 7.
- You will receive an email message to verify your email address. From the verification email, click the link to complete your registration.
- Enter your first name, last name, and create a password. Click Continue, and log in to the site.
- From the welcome page, click the button to launch the Global Competencies Inventory.
- From the My Groups page, you will see the test group that you were automatically enrolled in. As an admin, you can now create your own groups or purchase seats for your participants to use.