Welcome to the GCI!
As a facilitator for the GCI, you are able to send email reminders to survey participants and you can create reports. To access the GCI, follow these instructions:
- You will receive an invitation to the survey by the group administrator. The invitation will be an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will also provide details such as the deadline by when the participants will need to complete the survey.
- Click the registration link within the email.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Confirm that you are being added to The Kozai Group, GCI account. Click Continue.
- If you have never used the Aperian Global Learning Portal before, you will receive an email to verify your email address. Click the link in the email message.
- Enter your first name, last name, and create a password. Click Continue to log in to the site.
- If you have used the Aperian Global Learning Portal previously, a message will state, "Your registration is complete." Click the link to continue and log in to the site.
- From the welcome page, click the button to the Global Competencies Inventory (GCI).
- From this page, you can also click to the customer support portal for technical support, instructions, and supporting documentation.
- If you have used the GCI previously in a different capacity, you will see a Dashboard with all the roles you have on the GCI. Click the Facilitator icon.