Welcome to the IES!
To take the IES, you will first be invited to the survey by your group administrator. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org informing you that your survey is now active. The email will also provide details such as the deadline by when you will need to complete the survey.
- Click the link in the email invitation you've received and follow on-screen instructions to access the Aperian Global Learning Portal.
- Enter your email address and click Continue. Be sure to use the email address that matches the one on your invitation.
- Confirm that you are being added to The Kozai Group, IES account. Click Continue.
- If you have never used the Aperian Global Learning Portal before, you will receive an email to verify your email address. Click the link in the email message.
- Enter your first name, last name, and create a password. Click Continue to log in to the site.
- Note: If you have used the Aperian Global Learning Portal previously, a message will state, "Your registration is complete." Click the link to continue and log in to the site.
- From the welcome page, click the button to the Intercultural Effectiveness Scale (IES). From this page, you can also click to the customer support portal for technical support and instructions, or learn more about the Kozai Group and Aperian Global.