Welcome to the IES!
Here are instructions to create an account. Even if you already have an account with Aperian Global, you will still need to follow these steps.
- To access the IES, go to https://learning.aperianglobal.com/register/?regcode=IESRegistration to register for an IES account.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Confirm that your email address is entered correctly, and that you are being registered into The Kozai Group, IES. Click Continue.
- If you have previously accessed the Aperian Global Learning Portal, you will see a message saying that your registration is complete. You can log in with your email address and password.
- You will receive an email message to verify your email address. From the verification email, click the link to complete your registration.
- Enter your first name, last name, and create a password. Click Continue, and log in to the site.
ACCESSING THE IES
Once you're logged in, click the "Start now" button to launch the IES from the welcome page to launch the Intercultural Effectiveness Scale.
Then you'll select the "Create and Manage Survey Groups" / Group Administrator option to continue to the My Groups dashboard. From the My Groups page, you can purchase seats or create a new group of IES participants.