As an administrator, you can export a list of the group members, including their names and contact information. This can make it easier to contact your group members from your own email system, if you choose to.
- From the My Groups page, find the appropriate group in your list. Click the name of the group.
- On the left-side navigation of the page, click Send Invitations.
- Click the Export User Email List link in the lower-right corner of the page.
- This will prompt your computer to download an Excel spreadsheet containing the group member list. Depending on your Internet browser settings, the file may download automatically or you may be prompted to open the file or save it locally.
- The resulting spreadsheet will include, for each group member:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Survey status (not started, in progress, completed)