Welcome to the IES!
As a facilitator for the IES, you are able to send email reminders to survey participants and you can create reports.
1. You will receive an invitation to the survey by the group administrator. The invitation will be an email from email@example.com. The email will also provide details such as the deadline by when the participants will need to complete the survey.
2. Click the registration link within the email.
3. Enter your email address and click Continue.
4. Confirm that you are being added to The Kozai Group, IES account. Click Continue.
- If you have never used the Aperian Global Learning Portal before, you will receive an email to verify your email address. Click the link in the email message.
- Enter your first name, last name, and create a password. Click Continue to log in to the site.
- If you have used the Aperian Global Learning Portal previously, a message will state, "Your registration is complete." Click the link to continue and log in to the site.
5. From the welcome page, click the button to the Intercultural Effectiveness Scale. From this page, you can also click to the customer support portal for technical support, instructions, and supporting documentation.
6. You will see a Dashboard with all the roles you have on the IES. Click the Facilitator / Help Facilitate Groups icon.